Monday, November 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I seem to be getting into the swing of things with this whole menu planning thing! I am enjoying the knowledge that I don't have to come up with something for dinner at 4:30, and also the freedom of mixing nights around and using the "plan" as more of a "guideline" when our stomachs guide us to something else. The key with the "something else"s is that they don't involve an extra shopping trip.



Monday: *Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwiches, soup (gotta use up the ones from last year's sales!)
Tuesday: *Hamburgers & French Fries
Wednesday: Stir-fry, rice (one of these recipes, or something similar)
Thursday: Leftover chili & enchilada mix in either taco or burrito form
Friday: Pizza day

*The man of the house is cooking! I love this, since it was his idea.

Having someone else cooking on Monday & Tuesday also frees up some of my time for processing the pumpkins I bought last week with my mom's food processor which I borrowed over the weekend.

No comments: