Tuesday, December 7, 2010

MPM: Shortened Week

Well, I knew Monday and Tuesday were planned out for me, but that doesn't excuse this being late!

Monday: Had dinner out.  We had planned on meeting Mike's co-workers, but we missed them (they must have eaten fast).  We still had some delicious Italian food, though.

Tuesday: I have a meeting, so a quick meal of green beans, chicken nuggets and french fries is on the docket.

Wednesday:  Things will slow down a bit and I will make a meal of Easy Enchilladas with leftover rice and some frozen home made refried beans.

Thursday: Spaghetti and meatballs haven't been on the list in a while.  More green beans while we have fresh ones to eat.  If I am on my game, I will program the bread machine in the morning and have fresh bread to go with it.

Friday: Pizza night!  Last week I was half asleep when mixing the pizza dough and had to mix in the olive oil after the dough had come together.  This resulted in a chewier, crispier crust.  I'm not sure if I want to attempt this again, though.  We'll see.  My recipe is always in flux!

No comments: