Monday, November 15, 2010

MPM: Keep on keeping on

I can't believe that today marks the middle of November!  Seems like time is just flying along and I am racing to keep up.  Fortunately, doing a menu plan every week has kept dinner time under control.

Monday: Tonight I am going to make Spaghetti with meat sauce.  There is a sale on ground beef at the local grocery store, so I will be picking up 10 pounds to freeze.  It will be nice to cook up some fresh meat for this meal instead of using something frozen out of the freezer (even though it is sooo much more convenient!)  I will steam the rest of the fresh green beans to go along with this.

Tuesday: Over the weekend, I made a delicious Chicken Pot Pie.  We will have some of the leftovers for dinner.

Wednesday: Mexican night!  Depending on what we are in the mood for, we will either have Mexican Pasta Casserole or tacos.

Thursday: Stir fry!  Lots of veggies and chicken to use.  I also want to use up the leftover bamboo shoots that are in the fridge.  Will make white rice to go with it. Yum!

Friday: Pizza night!  Last Friday we were out and did not have homemade pizza.  This week we will be very happy to be on schedule!

No comments: